Taking care of your skin is a very important part of a healthy lifestyle. While it is important to have a good home routine, sometimes a little extra help can go a long way. There are many cosmetic treatments out there aimed at rejuvenating the face, but few have as much to offer as the HydraFacial®. It can be customized to address your specific concerns and lets you walk out of the office feeling refreshed.
What Is a HydraFacial®?
A HydraFacial® combines cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, moisturizing, and hydrating into one treatment. There are three basic steps involved:
- Cleanse and Peel: A new layer of skin is gently revealed.
- Extract and Hydrate: Pores are cleaned out through suction and a moisturizer is left behind.
- Fuse and Protect: Antioxidants and peptides are applied to protect your newly revealed and hydrated skin.
Treatments take as little as 30 minutes. There is no downtime afterward; you can immediately apply makeup if you would like. Many people have a HydraFacial® done on their lunch break.
This is a great treatment to have done a few times a month in order to keep your skin looking its best. Many people also have this treatment done before a big occasion. Unlike laser treatments, which can leave your skin red and irritated after treatment, a HydraFacial® will have you leaving your appointment with clean, glowing, healthy-looking skin.
What Skin Imperfections Can Be Addressed with a HydraFacial®?
Certain skin treatments can only address a few issues. Others are only safe for certain skin types of tones. A HydraFacial® can be beneficial for just about anyone, even those with very sensitive skin. Things that can be improved with this treatment include:
- Skin texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Brown spots
- Enlarged and clogged pores
- Oily skin
- Elasticity and firmness
Giving Your HydraFacial® a Boost
To take your treatment to the next level, there are four boost serums that can be used depending on your skincare needs. Choose from:
- Bright Alive: Gives your skin a glow while minimizing discoloration.
- Dermabuilder: Uses peptides to minimize the signs of aging.
- Britenol: Reduces signs of sun damage, including dark spots.
- Growth Factor: Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ready to learn more about what a HydraFacial® can do for your skin? Speak with the friendly and dedicated team at Springs Aesthetics to learn more. We are always happy to answer your questions. We are conveniently located in Colorado Springs. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!